More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesn't bank at Edgeville

Ace Vent

Doesn't bank at Edgeville Empty Doesn't bank at Edgeville

Post  Ace Vent Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 pm

I got 4.02 now it doesn't bank edgeville. And YES I had both the fishing spot and bank loaded into the map, but yet it doesn't work? Power fishing works well tho, so I'm using that for right now. Anyone else havn this problem??? scratch
    angels2rebel

Doesn't bank at Edgeville Empty Re: Doesn't bank at Edgeville

Post  angels2rebel Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Ace Vent wrote:I got 4.02 now it doesn't bank edgeville. And YES I had both the fishing spot and bank loaded into the map, but yet it doesn't work? Power fishing works well tho, so I'm using that for right now. Anyone else havn this problem??? scratch

Give DDM sometime to do something in his life and i am sure if he has time he will fix this

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm