More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.


    Looking for Moderators

    Share

    Durka Durka Mahn
    Admin

    Posts : 75
    Points : 46412
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2009-06-10

    Looking for Moderators

    Post  Durka Durka Mahn on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 pm

    I am looking to add moderators to the forum. If you wish to be one, please just be active, use good grammar in your posts, and try to help out any users that need it.

    If I feel you are worthy, I will send you a PM asking you if you'd like to be one.

    Thanks,
    DDM.

    zylski

    Posts : 27
    Points : 45846
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-06-11

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  zylski on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 am

    lol i h8 to be the only one to reply to this but SWEET!

    omniwalker

    Posts : 2
    Points : 45316
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-15

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  omniwalker on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 pm

    Hey, id gladly take a moderator position. I'm 17, mature and active. My last a level exam is tomorrow and once that's out the way I can get onto learning Java:D. I have very little html knowledge and that's about it for programming skills lol, however i'm wanting and willing to begin learning java/rsbot scripting and begin contributing asap, thanks for reading.

    Guide

    Posts : 6
    Points : 45345
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-18

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Guide on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 pm

    I'm glad I don't have to fill out an application or anything to be accepted.

    P.S - I enjoy your scripts (:

    Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™

    Posts : 16
    Points : 45549
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-06-10

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™ on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:42 pm

    I'm on for the most part and since you said you were leaving RSBot I thought I'd just stick around here

    Senfador

    Posts : 3
    Points : 45375
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-13
    Age : 24
    Location : Brazil

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Senfador on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

    I can be a active member the only problem is that my english is bad =/
    Im from Brazil...

    I can:
    - Test scripts and report bugs
    - Advertise the forum ( only if you want )
    - Stay logged in the forum about +3hours per day
    - I can try to fix bugs in forum, change skins, work on management

    And another things that i could do.

    E:B:C

    Posts : 3
    Points : 45330
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-18

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  E:B:C on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 am

    Okay. Good to know. I'll be in touch (: .
    avatar
    luldespencer

    Posts : 101
    Points : 46713
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 26
    Location : At my Computer.

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  luldespencer on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 am

    Hey, I am talking to you on msn everyday, so no PM required Smile


    If you need a Moderator, Contact me on MSN at Easterbreak@live.com


    ~ Lul.

    mitchy112

    Posts : 1
    Points : 45345
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-13

    Moderators

    Post  mitchy112 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 am

    So my name is Mitch, i'm 16 years old, and i would like to be moderator.
    Why should you pick me?
    Because I've runned some forums by myself.
    Because I like your script know how to use it etc etc.
    And I know a little bit about how to fix bugs with your script.
    So if you like me, I'm waiting for a PM. Wink
    Kind Regards,
    Mitch

    Stalkehh

    Posts : 6
    Points : 45316
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Australia

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Stalkehh on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm

    Hello Durka, i am 14 years old , activate and i have finished all exams. I have one week left of school and then i have a month of holidays. I have nothing else to do but no life it Very Happy. (I'm only joking btw , i do have a life Razz ) But anyway , i would love to be a Moderator for your forums. Thank you.
    I am also learning java in school.
    I have started my first script , which is an AIO Teleporter, and it is almost finished Smile

    Regards, Stalkehh.
    avatar
    luke

    Posts : 8
    Points : 45420
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 24
    Location : United kingdom

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  luke on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:23 pm

    Oh sweet, ide love to be a mod, im eager to learn how to script, especially with your new methods xD. I beleive i can help the members, i beleive that quality is always better then quantity. Ive left school on study leave (early leave for year 11's) so i have plenty of time to learn how to write scripts.

    angels2rebel

    Posts : 51
    Points : 46253
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2009-06-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Swindon

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  angels2rebel on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

    i vote luldespencer to be a mod as he help me a lot and i would like to be one as well cuz i am nearly on here all day

    Hotmail/Msn: cool-man111@hotmail.co.uk

    pm me for more informations about me and i am not that good with english that cuz i lived in england for about 1 month now and i thing my english is getting good.
    avatar
    JakeRoxs

    Posts : 11
    Points : 45294
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 22
    Location : Texas

    Apply

    Post  JakeRoxs on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 pm

    I would like to be a Moderator. I have had experiance with many other sites, and I love your scripts. I wouldn't have to have alot of powers or anything. I would be able to get on the site nearly everyday, and I would love to help anyone here. I have no experiance in coding my own scripts but I would like to learn. I have had experiance in Private Server making though. Please consider me for a Moderator position. Smile

    EDIT:Learning KBOT scripting Razz


    Last edited by JakeRoxs on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

    henry

    Posts : 9
    Points : 45152
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-02

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  henry on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am

    I love how everybody that is posting saying that they want to be a mod makes comments such as, "I would love to learn Java, or learn how to script RSBot." I find it rather amusing, I personally feel that a mod should previously have the knowledge of what they are going to be moderating, i.e. scripts. But then again, there are other sections that could use moderation as well that would probably do better with somebody who is more worldly and has general knowledge.

    I have read over the people's posts that have posted before me and some of them I have my opinions on why they shouldn't be mods, but its not up to me. These are your forums and it all comes down to who you think would do a good job, not who other people think.
    avatar
    JakeRoxs

    Posts : 11
    Points : 45294
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 22
    Location : Texas

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  JakeRoxs on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm

    henry wrote:I love how everybody that is posting saying that they want to be a mod makes comments such as, "I would love to learn Java, or learn how to script RSBot." I find it rather amusing, I personally feel that a mod should previously have the knowledge of what they are going to be moderating, i.e. scripts. But then again, there are other sections that could use moderation as well that would probably do better with somebody who is more worldly and has general knowledge.

    I have read over the people's posts that have posted before me and some of them I have my opinions on why they shouldn't be mods, but its not up to me. These are your forums and it all comes down to who you think would do a good job, not who other people think.

    Then why would you post the bottom part? Also I already know Java, I just don't know how to code scripts. (uses a different syntax)

    And I agree there are sections that have nothing to do with Java/Scripting that could use moderation.

    henry

    Posts : 9
    Points : 45152
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-02

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  henry on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm

    JakeRoxs wrote:
    henry wrote:I love how everybody that is posting saying that they want to be a mod makes comments such as, "I would love to learn Java, or learn how to script RSBot." I find it rather amusing, I personally feel that a mod should previously have the knowledge of what they are going to be moderating, i.e. scripts. But then again, there are other sections that could use moderation as well that would probably do better with somebody who is more worldly and has general knowledge.

    I have read over the people's posts that have posted before me and some of them I have my opinions on why they shouldn't be mods, but its not up to me. These are your forums and it all comes down to who you think would do a good job, not who other people think.

    Then why would you post the bottom part? Also I already know Java, I just don't know how to code scripts. (uses a different syntax)

    And I agree there are sections that have nothing to do with Java/Scripting that could use moderation.

    My input might have an impact on his decisions, is why. I'm not making the decisions just helping on what the decisions should be based on.

    Twinkies

    Posts : 33
    Points : 45847
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Age : 23

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Twinkies on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 am

    henry wrote:
    JakeRoxs wrote:
    henry wrote:I love how everybody that is posting saying that they want to be a mod makes comments such as, "I would love to learn Java, or learn how to script RSBot." I find it rather amusing, I personally feel that a mod should previously have the knowledge of what they are going to be moderating, i.e. scripts. But then again, there are other sections that could use moderation as well that would probably do better with somebody who is more worldly and has general knowledge.

    I have read over the people's posts that have posted before me and some of them I have my opinions on why they shouldn't be mods, but its not up to me. These are your forums and it all comes down to who you think would do a good job, not who other people think.

    Then why would you post the bottom part? Also I already know Java, I just don't know how to code scripts. (uses a different syntax)

    And I agree there are sections that have nothing to do with Java/Scripting that could use moderation.

    My input might have an impact on his decisions, is why. I'm not making the decisions just helping on what the decisions should be based on.
    No offense but I'm sure he already knows how to hand-pick his own moderators, as he's done a good job at it so far.

    Durka Durka Mahn
    Admin

    Posts : 75
    Points : 46412
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2009-06-10

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Durka Durka Mahn on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

    To the person who posted that scripting uses a different syntax, it doesn't. You just need to look at the classes that are in the source.

    nick_

    Posts : 2
    Points : 44880
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-15
    Age : 25
    Location : Emerica

    App. for Mod.

    Post  nick_ on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm

    Well i didn't really see a App. For this but i guess ill make my own little layout.

    Name:Nick

    Age: 16, 17 in Aug.

    Ever made a script? Yes, but once i released it on Rsbot.org it was leeched in seconds.

    Are you mature enough for this position? And why? Yes I am,
    I feel that i am mature enough for this position because i am nice:^,
    I like forums(i know how most of it works and I can move threads[If pormoted to Mod.]

    Do you do well in school? best 5 grades in a row? Yes, I do Fantastic in school(i know i am modest).My last few grades were on my Final Exam's, On each of them I've gotten:
    Math: 94%
    English: 90%
    Social Studies: 89%(meh)
    Science: 100%(woot!)

    Do you have a girlfriend or did you have one? Yes, I have one.
    (I don't really know why i put this question up here:P)

    Are you a roonscape nerd? HELL NO!

    If you were Premoted to Mod. would you be loyal to this site? --
    Meaning would you be proud of your Moderator position and treat others as you would want to be treated?
    Yes!
    Of course i would be loyal to this site.
    I would very much be proud of my position as a Mod.
    I always treat others around me like a real person, Like when i say "Real person" i mean i am not a jackass to them and be a douche for no reason(s).

    Hope i get the Mod. spot.
    -nick_

    Achi

    Posts : 1
    Points : 40936
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-04-02

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Achi on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:41 pm

    Why not.

    I can be active.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Looking for Moderators

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:01 pm