More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
luldespencer
j794613852
Guide
Rya
razzzz
angels2rebel
TomCat
MrMims
zylski
Darkdrium
Twinkies
Durka Durka Mahn
Taco
17 posters

MHTY Woodcutter

luldespencer
    luldespencer

MHTY Woodcutter - Page 2 Empty Re: MHTY Woodcutter

Post  luldespencer Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am

Xx.©️isNe®️o$.xX™️ wrote:By next year I will probably be scripting with DDM as I'm going to take java courses next year and hope to be as good as him.

DDM wants to script solo.
    henry

Post  henry Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 am

So, did he ever start work on this script? lol...
    If he did then I'll wait for it, if not I might make it myself off of his MHTY framework... Razz.
    henry

Post  henry Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Since I haven't gotten a response I plan on making this script hopefully getting a good portion done during this week. Don't expect anything from me though lol, I don't want to make any promises. Especially since the chair I'm sitting in is not comfortable at all... :/.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 am