More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fishing Potions

DWB

Fishing Potions

Post  DWB on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:53 pm

I would like to see fishing potions/food, anyone who agrees post here~

Twinkies

Re: Fishing Potions

Post  Twinkies on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 am

I don't see much of a benefit from fishing potions. To be honest it would cause a fortune to do it at barbarian to gain at least a tiny bit more exp and would run out very fast, and at the guild the cost of the potion would barely be made up by the increase in time it takes to fish the fish.

DWB

Post  DWB on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 am

Twinkies wrote:I don't see much of a benefit from fishing potions. To be honest it would cause a fortune to do it at barbarian to gain at least a tiny bit more exp and would run out very fast, and at the guild the cost of the potion would barely be made up by the increase in time it takes to fish the fish.

Good point, what about summons at monkfish? Can recharge smn points right outside also (recharging MAY make xp even out for stopping fishing for a few minutes)

But eather way, just having summons in general may be nice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:40 am