More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MHTY Fighter

Poll

Good idea?

[ 4 ]
    MHTY Fighter Bar_left100%MHTY Fighter Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    MHTY Fighter Bar_left0%MHTY Fighter Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    luke
    luke

MHTY Fighter Empty MHTY Fighter

Post  luke Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:31 am

Just like ruskies, but obviously MHTY implemented.
    luldespencer
    luldespencer

MHTY Fighter Empty Re: MHTY Fighter

Post  luldespencer Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 am

Like I said on other scripts, this is a good idea, but the MHTY crew is Busy with their current scripts(Obviously because they had an update with the Fishing script Yesterday) If we had more scripters in the community, we could have all the suggestions done. Sooner or later we'll have one of these ^_^

~ Lul.
    luke
    luke

Post  luke Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:17 pm

luldespencer wrote:Like I said on other scripts, this is a good idea, but the MHTY crew is Busy with their current scripts(Obviously because they had an update with the Fishing script Yesterday) If we had more scripters in the community, we could have all the suggestions done. Sooner or later we'll have one of these ^_^

~ Lul.
    Well i for one cant script for craps, ive always thought its pretty much natural, but i am very eager to learn in hope that i can help this community grow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am