More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™
Durka Durka Mahn
6 posters

[Please Read before Posting] For those having problems...

Durka Durka Mahn
    Admin

[Please Read before Posting] For those having problems... Empty [Please Read before Posting] For those having problems...

Post  Durka Durka Mahn Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:02 pm

If you are having problems running this script, first of all:
    1) Make sure you have the latest version of RSBot (including the 'Bot' folder).
    2) You have the latest version of the script.

Then, if you are running this at a place with banking, make sure that:
    1) The bank and fishing spots are on the loaded map region when you press the "Start Script!" button. If you do this incorrectly, the script will be unable to find a path to the bank.

If you are fishing in Barbarian Village with banking:
    1) Walk to the little school house that is just south of Edgeville
    2) Log out
    3) Log in
    4) Start the script while STILL BY the school house, and the script will walk you to the fishing spots and do what is needed.

If you are wondering what the "currently loaded map region" is, it is the part of the map that is currently loaded in the client's memory. If you can walk from point A to point B without seeing the "Loading... please wait" message, then point A and point B are both in the currently loaded map region.
    Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™

[Please Read before Posting] For those having problems... Empty Re: [Please Read before Posting] For those having problems...

Post  Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™ Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:01 pm

I do this and it still messes up for me.

Crying or Very sad
    Todd

[Please Read before Posting] For those having problems... Empty Re: [Please Read before Posting] For those having problems...

Post  Todd Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Xx.©️isNe®️o$.xX™️ wrote:I do this and it still messes up for me.

Crying or Very sad
    It would be helpful to post how it messes up for you.
    Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™

Post  Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™ Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 pm

As in I log out next to the school and log back in, run the script and it clicks to start walking then my bot goes black and I stop the script and I'm logged out..
    Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™

Post  Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™ Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 am

Still doesn't work!! pale
    shane

[Please Read before Posting] For those having problems... Empty lagging out

Post  shane Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:58 pm

whenever i run your script my comp runs around 30 cpu usage, but then sometimes when he banks cpu usage will shoot to 100 and i will lag out, whats wrong?

Post  124636 Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:29 am

As of 11 July 2009 MHTY fisher does not work, due to the inventory button being placed elsewhere and the addition of the quest diary. The script will now continue clicking on the quest diary button now, Please fix this durka
    jesahytree

Post  jesahytree Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:02 am

[WARNING] Sun Jul 12 16:56:13 JST 2009: MHTYFisher: Uncaught exception from script: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: bc.getLevel()I
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.wrappers.RSPlayer.getCombatLevel(RSPlayer.java:22)
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.Methods.getNearestPlayerByLevel(Methods.java:1874)
    at MHTYFisher.actHuman(MHTYFisher.java:643)
    at MHTYFisher.loop(MHTYFisher.java:944)
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.Script.run(Script.java:129)
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.ScriptHandler$1.run(ScriptHandler.java:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Always happens to me after I run 2 or 3 minutes.
    home boy

Post  home boy Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:11 pm

My will not pull up under the script menu in the bot...
    k2 hero

[Please Read before Posting] For those having problems... Empty 100 Errors

Post  k2 hero Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Still comes up with 100 errors during compile... Not sure whats wrong with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:37 am