More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Extra Anti-Ban - The List

luldespencer

Extra Anti-Ban - The List

Post  luldespencer on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:01 pm

list of useful antibans:

1. Clan chat - Goes to the runescape Highscore webpage to pick one of the top 10 people's clan chat. Once in the clan chat in goes up and down in the list of people in the clan chat for atleast 5-10 seconds then focuses on fishing. If clan chat is full - picks another person.

2. World map - A time random sets off to go on the word map and selects a random place to go to. It drags until it gets to the specified place. Than at the place, goes to the marker guides to indicate where like the woodcutting icons on the world maps is. It clicks a random icon and then it blinks, you wait 2-5 seconds and closes and continues fishing.

3. Public chat - At the start of script it gets your username. If at any time during the script running, if you are highlighted - it will find the users name that highlights you and right clicks them to act like you are checking their combat level for some reason. When I am playing legit if someone highlights me I right click them for no reason.

4. Quest list - Goes up and down quest list to see started quest but not finished, it makes the mouse hover over the quest but not clicking on it, making jagex think you are thinking about it.

5. Ignore list - Random note taking. At a random time it clicks the ignore list & presses the add Ignore button - Says like on one line [Pick up] next line [grandma] next line [at 8pm] Then after a random time it deletes it. This will make jagex believe you are playing legit.

~ Lul.
    Shift

Re: Extra Anti-Ban - The List

Post  Shift on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 am

these aren't bad ideas, i have a few in mind but to tired to type out... will finish tomorow ;]

Todd

Post  Todd on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:16 pm

They can be good if they are done very rarely, because if they aren't then they become more detectable, and slow down the script. The world map idea doesn't really make sense though, how many people just go look at a random spot on the world map and never go there?

Silverleafz

Post  Silverleafz on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 pm

I would (and i'm willing too) make like 300 phrases wich it could type randomly.
    Shift

Post  Shift on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Im down with throwing a few phrases for it too, and we can edit alot of them with typos... ohh how about this...
    100 or so phrases that can be said involving the skill being trained...
    But in every phrase, have about 5-10 deffrent ones, all with misspellings like pressing a ket next to that one. So it looks like you missed typed?

Silverleafz

Post  Silverleafz on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Yeah i'd do that, no prob.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:49 pm