More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

How do I get interface ID's?

whaevr

How do I get interface ID's?

Post  whaevr on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm sick of getting stuck after the stupid "Lost and Found" random my bot got stuck for 35 mins because it didn't do a click to continue.

I'm not mad, its not their fault Fagex changed something, I just want to fix it myself..I just need to know how to get interface ID's so the script will properly check for it.

Apower

Re: How do I get interface ID's?

Post  Apower on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:30 am

Use interface explorer script.

whaevr

Post  whaevr on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 am

Ah..thanks I knew it would end up being in a stupid place that I over-looked.

study
    luldespencer

Post  luldespencer on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:09 am

whaevr wrote:I'm sick of getting stuck after the stupid "Lost and Found" random my bot got stuck for 35 mins because it didn't do a click to continue.

I'm not mad, its not their fault Fagex changed something, I just want to fix it myself..I just need to know how to get interface ID's so the script will properly check for it.

On your RSBot Go to view and select NPC. It will show you the ID's of the NPC's on your screen.

To put them in action, Go to that random and look for the id's - it should be a little be down, or search for "int" anr replace the number with this one.

~ Lul.
    Shift

Post  Shift on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:04 am

luldespencer wrote:
    whaevr wrote:I'm sick of getting stuck after the stupid "Lost and Found" random my bot got stuck for 35 mins because it didn't do a click to continue.

On your RSBot Go to view and select NPC. It will show you the ID's of the NPC's on your screen.

To put them in action, Go to that random and look for the id's - it should be a little be down, or search for "int" anr replace the number with this one.

~ Lul.

No he meant current screen ID... like if your at a click to continue screen, (if you read the post above you it was answered)
    luldespencer

Post  luldespencer on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 am

Shift wrote:
    luldespencer wrote:

~ Lul.

No he meant current screen ID... like if your at a click to continue screen, (if you read the post above you it was answered)

When he said the random, I said to myself the id's cause their messed up atm, so I gave him a little tut.

~ Lul.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:39 am