More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Barbarian village banking bug

kingmaxim

Barbarian village banking bug

Post  kingmaxim on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:39 pm

When i start MHTYfisher at barbarian village it just fishes like normally but when the inventory is full it gets stuck and it stays doing nothing (sorry for my bad english)

angels2rebel

Re: Barbarian village banking bug

Post  angels2rebel on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:03 pm

kingmaxim wrote:When i start MHTYfisher at barbarian village it just fishes like normally but when the inventory is full it gets stuck and it stays doing nothing (sorry for my bad english)

did you update this to the lastest script and where did u get stuck at the village

kingmaxim

qoute

Post  kingmaxim on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:14 pm

angels2rebel wrote:
    kingmaxim wrote:When i start MHTYfisher at barbarian village it just fishes like normally but when the inventory is full it gets stuck and it stays doing nothing (sorry for my bad english)

did you update this to the lastest script and where did u get stuck at the village

yes i did Razz it works now Smile ty for replying

Sponsored content

Re: Barbarian village banking bug

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:05 pm