More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Script Interupted - Script Stopped

icecubee

Script Interupted - Script Stopped Empty Script Interupted - Script Stopped

Post  icecubee Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm

A lot of the time the script for me get's interrupted and then stops.

I couldn't find a topic on it so therefore I made this!
    iiShine

Script Interupted - Script Stopped Empty Re: Script Interupted - Script Stopped

Post  iiShine Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Same goes for me
    jesahytree

Post  jesahytree Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 am

[WARNING] Sun Jul 12 16:56:13 JST 2009: MHTYFisher: Uncaught exception from script: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: bc.getLevel()I
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.wrappers.RSPlayer.getCombatLevel(RSPlayer.java:22)
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.Methods.getNearestPlayerByLevel(Methods.java:1874)
    at MHTYFisher.actHuman(MHTYFisher.java:643)
    at MHTYFisher.loop(MHTYFisher.java:944)
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.Script.run(Script.java:129)
    at com.speljohan.rsbot.script.ScriptHandler$1.run(ScriptHandler.java:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Same here
    darhaven

Post  darhaven Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 pm

same problem here as well, a shame since shark prices are going up like crazy but oh well

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am