More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

RSbot screwed

zylski

RSbot screwed Empty RSbot screwed

Post  zylski Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Hey i wanna know what you guys think about the new anti-macro system update on runescape i am not sure what I think about it right now they may just be scaring us botters. Please tell me what you think about it has anyone of your accs been banned yet? do you think there is a fix? Do you know what the anti macro system update really did? please if you have ANY info on this stuff please share
    Ten8
    Ten8

RSbot screwed Empty Re: RSbot screwed

Post  Ten8 Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Ok, all i know is that i saw the update..and i stopped my bot lol. then i went on the Rs bot forums and it was pretty scary...a lot of people are saying there accounts got banned. I would be very careful now.
    zylski

Post  zylski Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm

but thats the thing go to rsbot.org and go to the discussion and search for "jagex wins on a cheap shot" and see what i have to say i botted all yesterday on 2 accs no ban
    luke
    luke

Post  luke Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am

its kind of odd because my freind and i have pures, same lvls, same date of creation and he got banned for botting and i didnt
    we used the same scripts
    at around the same time.

I guess i got away lucky?

but tbh i dont think jagex have a detection system, i think they are just bluffing.
    luldespencer
    luldespencer

Post  luldespencer Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:51 am

Thats Just a scare for The ones that are undetectable to stop botting - Thus JaGex banning them because they can see the difference after the Update. All they did was Save up all the names that they caught and Banned them all at the same time. RSBot will never Die, and is you use MHTY you'll never be banned. ^_^

~ Lul.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 am