More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer*

Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™

How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Empty How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer*

Post  Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™ Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:52 pm

To start off right-click your desktop and click "New" then click "Shortcut"

How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Step1

Step 2.Then when the shortcut prompt appears type exactly what's in the picture. (The numbers are seconds so put however many seconds)How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Step3

Put whatever you want in between the quotation marks as that's what's going to be there while the timer counts down.

How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Step2

Hit "Next" and title the file what ever you want.
    How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Step4
    Hit finish and you're done! Double click the file you just made to start the timer.

TiP:While the timer is going you won't be able to close it so if you do want to stop it go to Start And click "Run"

How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Step7

Then type Shutdown -a like in the photo and hit OK and it should go away.
    How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Step8

I hope this helped.Very Happy

*Does not work with Vista*
    luldespencer
    luldespencer

How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Empty Re: How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer*

Post  luldespencer Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

I wish this worked with vista because I own one Sad Ah well, atleast I know how to do that if I get a new computer Smile

Keep up the good work

~ Lul.
    angels2rebel

How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer* Empty Re: How To Turn Off Computer XP/2000/98 *With Timer*

Post  angels2rebel Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm

luldespencer wrote:I wish this worked with vista because I own one Sad Ah well, atleast I know how to do that if I get a new computer Smile

Keep up the good work

~ Lul.
    if u get a new computer ur going to get an windows xp.... OMG

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 pm