More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MHTYFarmer

Imcoolindian

MHTYFarmer Empty MHTYFarmer

Post  Imcoolindian Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Good farming script can help lots of ppl with tele tabs or rune with anti bans
    angels2rebel

MHTYFarmer Empty Re: MHTYFarmer

Post  angels2rebel Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Imcoolindian wrote:Good farming script can help lots of ppl with tele tabs or rune with anti bans

farming is an hard one to do plus most people don't really do farming
    botted99
    botted99

Post  botted99 Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 am

I need farming but i'd rather be able to use 3 places then just one the ecko place the cammy place and falador thats all my flarming patches and also the trees in arrock lubridge and other stuff just it would be alot faster xp to just do it your self Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 am