More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Angels2rebel's Requests

angels2rebel

Angels2rebel's Requests Empty Angels2rebel's Requests

Post  angels2rebel Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Overview:

This post got every request i made in MHTY Forums.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Angels2rebel Requests

* WoodCutting: https://mhty.board-directory.net/mhty-next-f6/mhtywoodcutteraio-mhtyaiofiremaker-mhtyaiomoneymaker-t30.htm
    Overview

Woodcutting is one of the slowest skills to level in the game. Achieving level 99 Woodcutting can take upwards of 400 hours in-game! This is where MHTYAIOWoodcutter comes in. MHTYAIOWoodcutter has the ability to train your character from level 1 to 99 as fast as you could ever hope for. While MHTYAIOWoodcutter chops away at the various trees scattered about the world of Runescape, you can go outside, play video games, do homework, read, or anything you wish. You can even gain woodcutting experience while you sleep!

Oh, and did we forget to mention the millions of gp that you will obtain along the way?

* Money Makeing: https://mhty.board-directory.net/mhty-next-f6/mhtywoodcutteraio-mhtyaiofiremaker-mhtyaiomoneymaker-t30.htm

Overview:

MHTYAIOMoneyMaker has the ability to train skills and making money at the same time. I have heard that money making can be boring and most people just want to kill and fight well that where the bot come in and i can make you richer than ever on runescape with most of the best ways to train skills and make money. MHTYAIOMoneyMaker has the power to get you from 25gp to 25million gp, now that what i call pro money making

* Fighting: https://mhty.board-directory.net/mhty-next-f6/mhtyaiofigher-t107.htm#658

Overview

MHTYAIOFighter is a super fast generic/all-in-one fighter packed with tons of features. MHTYAIOFigher gives you the power to fight any monster in RuneScape just by simply typing in the monster's name/Id. You can train attack, range, defense, strength, magic and Hitponit with ease. And MHTYAIOFigher isn't only about the combat xp. This bot can also pick up all kinds of valuable items for you like runes, herbs, arrows, etc. MHTYAIOFighter gives you every thing you could ever want. If you want all those sweet 99 stats, this is the bot for you!

* All MiniGames: https://mhty.board-directory.net/mhty-next-f6/mhtyaiominigames-t111.htm

Overview:

When you get MHTYAIOMiniGames, you get everything you could ever want. MHTYAIOMiniGames has plenty of features to make your account level SUPER fast, while still being ban-safe. Speed, insane amounts of points per hour, point spending, and more! What more could you ask for? Oh, did we mention anti-ban?

Firemaking: https://mhty.board-directory.net/mhty-next-f6/mhtywoodcutteraio-mhtyaiofiremaker-mhtyaiomoneymaker-t30.htm

Overview:

This bot just works wonders and can run hours and hours on end. A great complement to AutoWoodcutter Pro. AutoFiremaker Pro will get you to 99 firemaking in no time! The estimated time to get to 99 firemaking using maple logs is 89 hours, but can be slightly higher with willows, and a bit lower with yew logs. So what are you waiting for? Start burning out today!

Credits:
    Rsbots.net - For all overview apart from moneymaking (that's mine)...
    henry

Angels2rebel's Requests Empty Re: Angels2rebel's Requests

Post  henry Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:29 pm

You're making complaints about other people posting ideas that have already been posted, when all you are doing is ripping overviews from bots that have been made elsewhere?

You aren't giving ideas, you are copying feature lists from someone else. I mean, can't you do that by yourself, don't you know what you want in a script? Do you really need to have somebody else tell you what you want? These really aren't YOUR ideas.
    angels2rebel

Post  angels2rebel Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:29 pm

henry wrote:You're making complaints about other people posting ideas that have already been posted, when all you are doing is ripping overviews from bots that have been made elsewhere?

You aren't giving ideas, you are copying feature lists from someone else. I mean, can't you do that by yourself, don't you know what you want in a script? Do you really need to have somebody else tell you what you want? These really aren't YOUR ideas.
    i am not copying really i changed some and i email them about using these and they aloud me to use them. That y i gave crdits to them
    henry

Post  henry Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Ok, I understand. Its just that, these aren't scripts that are made yet and you are already posting an overview of it. I feel you would be better off making a list of the things you would like to see in it. You can't post an overview of something that doesn't exist.
    angels2rebel

Post  angels2rebel Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:45 am

henry wrote:Ok, I understand. Its just that, these aren't scripts that are made yet and you are already posting an overview of it. I feel you would be better off making a list of the things you would like to see in it. You can't post an overview of something that doesn't exist.

I know but i was trying to get people to imagien wat the script would be like and wat it can do when its made

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 am