More Human Than You Forums

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the MHTY Script Series Forums. Please log in or register to post and download our scripts.

We do this to discourage people from downloading the script, thus keeping the amount of people who are using the MHTY series scripts down along with the chance of us getting banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
JakeRoxs
angels2rebel
luke
Stalkehh
mitchy112
luldespencer
E:B:C
Senfador
Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™
Guide
omniwalker
zylski
Durka Durka Mahn
17 posters

Looking for Moderators

Durka Durka Mahn
    Admin

Looking for Moderators Empty Looking for Moderators

Post  Durka Durka Mahn Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 pm

I am looking to add moderators to the forum. If you wish to be one, please just be active, use good grammar in your posts, and try to help out any users that need it.

If I feel you are worthy, I will send you a PM asking you if you'd like to be one.

Thanks,
    DDM.
    zylski

Looking for Moderators Empty Re: Looking for Moderators

Post  zylski Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 am

lol i h8 to be the only one to reply to this but SWEET!
    omniwalker

Post  omniwalker Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Hey, id gladly take a moderator position. I'm 17, mature and active. My last a level exam is tomorrow and once that's out the way I can get onto learning Java:D. I have very little html knowledge and that's about it for programming skills lol, however i'm wanting and willing to begin learning java/rsbot scripting and begin contributing asap, thanks for reading.
    Guide

Post  Guide Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm glad I don't have to fill out an application or anything to be accepted.

P.S - I enjoy your scripts (:
    Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™

Post  Xx.©isNe®o$.xX™ Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:42 pm

I'm on for the most part and since you said you were leaving RSBot I thought I'd just stick around here
    Senfador

Post  Senfador Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

I can be a active member the only problem is that my english is bad =/
    Im from Brazil...

I can:
    - Test scripts and report bugs
    - Advertise the forum ( only if you want )
    - Stay logged in the forum about +3hours per day
    - I can try to fix bugs in forum, change skins, work on management

And another things that i could do.
    E:B:C

Post  E:B:C Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 am

Okay. Good to know. I'll be in touch (: .
    luldespencer
    luldespencer

Post  luldespencer Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 am

Hey, I am talking to you on msn everyday, so no PM required Smile

If you need a Moderator, Contact me on MSN at Easterbreak@live.com

~ Lul.
    mitchy112

Looking for Moderators Empty Moderators

Post  mitchy112 Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 am

So my name is Mitch, i'm 16 years old, and i would like to be moderator.
    Why should you pick me?
    Because I've runned some forums by myself.
    Because I like your script know how to use it etc etc.
    And I know a little bit about how to fix bugs with your script.
    So if you like me, I'm waiting for a PM. Wink
    Kind Regards,
    Mitch
    Stalkehh

Post  Stalkehh Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Hello Durka, i am 14 years old , activate and i have finished all exams. I have one week left of school and then i have a month of holidays. I have nothing else to do but no life it Very Happy. (I'm only joking btw , i do have a life Razz ) But anyway , i would love to be a Moderator for your forums. Thank you.
    I am also learning java in school.
    I have started my first script , which is an AIO Teleporter, and it is almost finished Smile

Regards, Stalkehh.
    luke
    luke

Post  luke Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh sweet, ide love to be a mod, im eager to learn how to script, especially with your new methods xD. I beleive i can help the members, i beleive that quality is always better then quantity. Ive left school on study leave (early leave for year 11's) so i have plenty of time to learn how to write scripts.
    angels2rebel

Post  angels2rebel Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

i vote luldespencer to be a mod as he help me a lot and i would like to be one as well cuz i am nearly on here all day

Hotmail/Msn: cool-man111@hotmail.co.uk

pm me for more informations about me and i am not that good with english that cuz i lived in england for about 1 month now and i thing my english is getting good.
    JakeRoxs
    JakeRoxs

Looking for Moderators Empty Apply

Post  JakeRoxs Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I would like to be a Moderator. I have had experiance with many other sites, and I love your scripts. I wouldn't have to have alot of powers or anything. I would be able to get on the site nearly everyday, and I would love to help anyone here. I have no experiance in coding my own scripts but I would like to learn. I have had experiance in Private Server making though. Please consider me for a Moderator position. Smile

EDIT:Learning KBOT scripting Razz

Last edited by JakeRoxs on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    henry

Post  henry Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am

I love how everybody that is posting saying that they want to be a mod makes comments such as, "I would love to learn Java, or learn how to script RSBot." I find it rather amusing, I personally feel that a mod should previously have the knowledge of what they are going to be moderating, i.e. scripts. But then again, there are other sections that could use moderation as well that would probably do better with somebody who is more worldly and has general knowledge.

I have read over the people's posts that have posted before me and some of them I have my opinions on why they shouldn't be mods, but its not up to me. These are your forums and it all comes down to who you think would do a good job, not who other people think.
    JakeRoxs
    JakeRoxs

Post  JakeRoxs Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm

henry wrote:I love how everybody that is posting saying that they want to be a mod makes comments such as, "I would love to learn Java, or learn how to script RSBot." I find it rather amusing, I personally feel that a mod should previously have the knowledge of what they are going to be moderating, i.e. scripts. But then again, there are other sections that could use moderation as well that would probably do better with somebody who is more worldly and has general knowledge.

I have read over the people's posts that have posted before me and some of them I have my opinions on why they shouldn't be mods, but its not up to me. These are your forums and it all comes down to who you think would do a good job, not who other people think.

Then why would you post the bottom part? Also I already know Java, I just don't know how to code scripts. (uses a different syntax)

And I agree there are sections that have nothing to do with Java/Scripting that could use moderation.
    henry

Post  henry Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm

JakeRoxs wrote:
    henry wrote:I love how everybody that is posting saying that they want to be a mod makes comments such as, "I would love to learn Java, or learn how to script RSBot." I find it rather amusing, I personally feel that a mod should previously have the knowledge of what they are going to be moderating, i.e. scripts. But then again, there are other sections that could use moderation as well that would probably do better with somebody who is more worldly and has general knowledge.

Then why would you post the bottom part? Also I already know Java, I just don't know how to code scripts. (uses a different syntax)

And I agree there are sections that have nothing to do with Java/Scripting that could use moderation.

My input might have an impact on his decisions, is why. I'm not making the decisions just helping on what the decisions should be based on.
    Twinkies

Post  Twinkies Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 am

henry wrote:
    JakeRoxs wrote:

My input might have an impact on his decisions, is why. I'm not making the decisions just helping on what the decisions should be based on.
    No offense but I'm sure he already knows how to hand-pick his own moderators, as he's done a good job at it so far.
    Durka Durka Mahn
    Admin

Post  Durka Durka Mahn Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

To the person who posted that scripting uses a different syntax, it doesn't. You just need to look at the classes that are in the source.
    nick_

Looking for Moderators Empty App. for Mod.

Post  nick_ Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Well i didn't really see a App. For this but i guess ill make my own little layout.

Name:Nick

Ever made a script? Yes, but once i released it on Rsbot.org it was leeched in seconds.

Are you mature enough for this position? And why? Yes I am,
    I feel that i am mature enough for this position because i am nice:^,
    I like forums(i know how most of it works and I can move threads[If pormoted to Mod.]

Do you do well in school? best 5 grades in a row? Yes, I do Fantastic in school(i know i am modest).My last few grades were on my Final Exam's, On each of them I've gotten:
    Math: 94%
    English: 90%
    Social Studies: 89%(meh)
    Science: 100%(woot!)

Do you have a girlfriend or did you have one? Yes, I have one.
    (I don't really know why i put this question up here:P)

Are you a roonscape nerd? HELL NO!

If you were Premoted to Mod. would you be loyal to this site? --
    Meaning would you be proud of your Moderator position and treat others as you would want to be treated?
    Yes!
    Of course i would be loyal to this site.
    I would very much be proud of my position as a Mod.
    I always treat others around me like a real person, Like when i say "Real person" i mean i am not a jackass to them and be a douche for no reason(s).

Hope i get the Mod. spot.
    -nick_
    Achi

Post  Achi Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Why not.

I can be active.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 pm